This Valentine’s Day, don’t throw money at generic boxes of chocolates and bouquets. Handmade items like DIY Valentine’s Day cards, decorations, and gifts can add a thoughtful touch and really impress your valentine. Here are five ideas to inspire you for your handmade Valentine’s Day this year.
- Handmade decorations – These Valentine Luminaries or Heart Garlands can help set the tone for your romantic dinner at home. These projects reuse items, which is a great way to help your efforts to go green.
- Tech gifts – Portable devices need protection. This tutorial shows an Upcycled Kindle Case, but it can be easily adapted to any device.
- Sweets – Everyone loves sweets on Valentine’s Day! Making your own truffles isn’t difficult and this recipe for Vegan Truffles looks delicious!
- DIY Valentine’s Day cards – These Paper Strip Valentine Cards and 3-D Hearts Card are perfect for someone of any age to make.
- Jewelry – This is always a popular Valentine’s Day gift. A Recycled Gift Card Necklace or Chevron Earrings make for unique personalized gift ideas.
Contact us today to schedule a visit to our Kansas City apartments. You’ll be happy to make the Province of Briarcliff your new home.